WGVU Innovation Interview
Click below to see a recent WGVU TV interview with Mike regarding innovation tips and tools for individual inventors and corporate innovation teams.
What’s happening now:
Product and Market Development L.L.C.
2002 – Present
- Designed and launched SafePocket™ compact wallet www.safepocket.net
- Co-designed and launched iLean™ line of flexible shelving www.ileanstore.com
- Developed and launched a line of golf products www.pmdgolf.com
- Wrote and published book titled “Should Your Idea Become a Business?”
- Designed a new e reader stand that holds all e readers & tablet computers www.edisplayholder.com
- Board member and volunteer to several inventor networks.
- Hosts weekly radio show called “Innovation Talk” on NPR
- Speaks to many different groups on the subject of wrapping a business around your idea.
- Advises corporations on the subject of accelerating their growth engines.
- Just filed for his 50th patent.
What was happening:
Johnson Controls Automotive
Group Vice President
Marketing, Business Development, PR, e Commerce, and IT
(22 Billion Dollar Division of JCI)
Marketing, Sales, and Business Development
(900 Million Dollar Private Company)
Oldsmobile Division of General Motors
Engineering and Development